2016, Acrylics and wax pastels on canvas
“Will I live again? Many have come with gifts of God’s grace and hope, breathing life into my dry bones scattered in the desert. It’s a momentum slow to build, but once begun, is as unstoppable as a sunrise.” - Wendy Lew Toda
About the prints
• Framed or unframed fine art print: 10”x20”
• Printed on Moab Entrada Bright Rag, 100% cotton, bright white, acid free
• 5/8” Dark or Light Pewter aluminum metal frame
• Acrylic provides protection and crystal clear viewing
• Unframed prints have a 1” paper border around image (example: 12”x12” print will have 10”x10” image)
• Price includes standard shipping/handling to US addresses. Estimated arrival 2-5 days from order date, depending on location. Email for rush or other international delivery options.
• Please note that your frame selection will not appear in the shopping cart image.
• Each fine art print is custom created at the time of purchase, therefore all sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
All content ©2019 Wendy Lew Toda