2017, Acrylics, thread, paper on canvas, 15”x30”x1”
“The best conversations have a sense of home about them.” - Wendy Lew Toda
The container shapes are cut from the home section of the newspaper to ground each conversation with a sense of home and safety, as well as the commonness of the everyday. The thin gold thread supports and reflects the transcendence that such conversations travel upon. The text is a poem that runs from the top left to the bottom right, since much meaningful dialogue unfolds over time and different moments of meeting and being met.
About the prints
• Framed or unframed fine art print: 10”x20”
• Printed on Moab Entrada Bright Rag, 100% cotton, bright white, acid free
• 5/8” Dark or Light Pewter aluminum metal frame
• Acrylic provides protection and crystal clear viewing
• Unframed prints have a 1” paper border around image (example: 12”x12” print will have 10”x10” image)
• Price includes standard shipping/handling to US addresses. Estimated arrival 2-5 days from order date, depending on location. Email for rush or other international delivery options.
• Please note that your frame selection will not appear in the shopping cart image.
• Each fine art print is custom created at the time of purchase, therefore all sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
All content ©2019 Wendy Lew Toda